Information. Treatments. Care.
Our shared mission will cure and conquer every blood cancer.
Together we’re attacking every blood cancer, from every direction, in every way we can. Here’s how:
As the leading source of free blood cancer information and education for people living with blood cancer in Australia, we’re here every step of the way to help navigate the road ahead and help people in making informed decisions about their treatment and care.
- We provide credible information and resources about blood cancer, treatments, clinical trials and how people can live well after treatment.
- We help empower patients to talk to their haematologist and deal with the healthcare system.
- We provide information on financial, practical and other government support available to people.
We invest in innovation for all blood cancers: from advancements in diagnostics and treatments to improving life after blood cancer.
- We work with the blood cancer community to ensure people have equitable access to best-practice treatments so more people survive blood cancer and then live well.
- We advocate for change in the healthcare system so people can get access to the latest diagnostics, clinical trials and new drugs.
- We accelerate research across all types of blood cancer.
For over forty years, the Leukaemia Foundation has supported and cared for people living with blood cancer, their families and their carers. Our purpose is to help cure and conquer every blood cancer -with care – and this won’t change.
- We provide people living with blood cancer, their families and carers access to supportive care, including accommodation, transport, emotional and practical support, health and wellbeing, grief support, and peer support groups.