Image and vision library
The Leukaemia Foundation’s media team understand the needs of the newsroom and aims to make content gathering for media as easy as possible.
We have established a vision and image gallery for general media use. Here you will find:
- Headshots of all our spokespeople
- General patient and people living with blood cancer imagery
- Blood cancer graphics and imagery
- Infographics highlighting statistical information and key insights on blood cancer in Australia
- Images and vision of Leukaemia Foundation’s fundraising campaigns, including World’s Greatest Shave and Light the Night.
To access our image and vision gallery you must send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a link and password. Most requests can be actioned within two hours on a weekday between 9am and 5pm. Those with more urgent requests should contact our media team direct. Our media team can be contacted after hours on the mobile numbers provided
Wherever possible attribution should be given to the Leukaemia Foundation on any images or vision used.
If there is anything you can’t find in our library please don’t hesitate to touch base with the media team direct.