Our commitment to you
The Leukaemia Foundation are forever grateful to those who are kind enough to leave a gift in their Will.
In return for your commitment we promise to:
- use your gift carefully and wisely so it can have the greatest impact for the blood cancer community
- give you and your loved ones the opportunity to be connected with the work you are supporting
- handle your gift with care, sensitivity and respect
- recognise and appreciate that your Will is completely personal to you
- acknowledge that your family and loved ones should always come first
- publish annual audited statements each year on our website so you know the impact your donation is making.
Developed by the Leukaemia Foundation in consultation with people living with a blood cancer, Leukaemia Foundation support staff, haematology nursing staff and/or Australian clinical haematologists. This content is provided for information purposes only and we urge you to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis, treatment and answers to your medical questions, including the suitability of a particular therapy, service, product or treatment in your circumstances. The Leukaemia Foundation shall not bear any liability for any person relying on the materials contained on this website.