Charity Partner of the Year
Companies can improve employee engagement and give their organisation a focus for their annual fundraising activities by choosing the Leukaemia Foundation. You can raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation through employee fundraising, and volunteering opportunities, but there are many different ways to create a successful partnership with a range of engaging, tailored fundraising activities.
Below are just a few additional options:
- Team treks and challenges
- Giving at Work
- World’s Greatest Shave
- Team Beat Blood Cancer (for the adrenalin junkies)
- Recycling containers and raise funds for Blood Cancer
- Fundraising events
- Displaying our donation tins
By choosing the Leukaemia Foundation as your charity of choice you can engage better with your customers and employees through the emotional connection of our brand.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive regional and national publicity opportunities.
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that affects their lives
- Boosting morale and employee engagement
- Demonstrating your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility and your ESG strategy
- Encouraging team building
We can support your partnership with Leukaemia Foundation by:
- Offering a wide range of state and national events to engage your employees
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your teams
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- Providing a free online fundraising platform