Charity Partner of the Year
Companies can help give their organisation a focus for their annual fundraising activities by choosing the Leukaemia Foundation as their Charity of the Year.
Typically a Charity of the Year partnership will raise money for the Leukaemia Foundation through employee fundraising, staff engagement and employee volunteering opportunities, but there are many different ways to create a successful partnership. We aim to work closely with an organisation to help create an engaging, tailored program of fundraising activities.
Below are just a few additional options we could include:
- Team treks and challenges
- Giving at Work
- World’s Greatest Shave
- Team Beat Blood Cancer (for the adrenalin junkies)
- Recycling containers and raise funds for Blood Cancer
- Displaying our donation tins
- In lieu of corporate Christmas cards and gifts, you could make a corporate donation
By choosing the Leukaemia Foundation as your Charity of the Year you can engage better with your customers and employees through the emotional connection of our brand.
Working with us offers a range of benefits, including:
- Generating positive regional and national publicity opportunities.
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers, employees and local community on an issue that affects their lives
- Boosting morale
- Demonstrating your commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility
- Encouraging team building
We can support a Charity of the Year partnership by:
- Offering a wide range of state and national events to engage your employees
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your teams
- Supplying innovative but simple fundraising tips and ideas
- Providing a free online fundraising platform