Parent’s Online Blood Cancer Support Group
When?26 May 2021, 12:30pm – 2pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: The needs of parents supporting a child with blood cancer
We know being a parent or guardian of a child with blood cancer (under 18years old) has it’s very own unique experiences and challenges. So we’re trialling this online group to find out whether a space like this to chat with other parents would be of benefit. Please join us to share your experience, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies in a supportive space.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
Times are quoted in AEST (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS). For WA, SA, NT, please check your timezone for correct start time.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be the parent or guardian of a child with a blood cancer diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.