ONLINE Blood Cancer Support Group
When?31 August 2020
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Courage in the face of chaos
Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, the online blood cancer support groups provide peer discussions around a topic relevant to the group. They are not run as education sessions, but instead offer an open and relaxed environment for you to chat to others with a blood cancer, share your story, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
Registrations for this event have now closed. View upcoming events here >
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Should respect the different perspectives of others – no abuse or bullying will be tolerated
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- None of the sessions are recorded, so we are unable to provide transcripts or video after the sessions are completed.
- All times are quoted in Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) – currently NSW, Vic and Qld are in this time zone
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration
We hope you can join us soon.