Blood Cancer Support Group
When?4 May 2021, 10:00am-12:00pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Looking after our relationships
Relationships are key. The relationship with ourselves, those around us & the external world is central to how one copes with blood cancer. In this session, we will identify some of the relationship challenges faced when diagnosed, as well as identify strengths & skills to assist in managing these.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.