Bereavement Support Group
When?1 June 2021, 1:00pm-3:00pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Discussing support needs during bereavement
Grief is a natural, powerful and human response to the loss of someone close to us. Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, this group supports those people dealing with grief and bereavement.
“Grief can be like the waves of an ocean, coming and going, wild and thrashing or gentle rolling. Come to the online grief support group to gain an understanding what this means for you and what can help at this time”. Shirley Cunningham, National Grief Lead.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
Times are quoted in AEST (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS). For WA, SA, NT, please check your timezone for correct start time.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be bereaved by a blood cancer living in Australia.
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
All support groups are in AEST, please check your local time zone to confirm the group start time in your area.
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.