Connecting Carers Group
When?15 October 2020, 1pm-2.30pm AEST/2pm-3.30pm AEDT
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Self care
We know carers have unique needs and challenges living with blood cancer. Please join us to share your experience, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies in a supportive space. This group is facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be the carer or support person of someone with a blood cancer diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality and respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
- Need to register
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.