Sponsoring one of the Leukaemia Foundation’s campaigns or projects can build positive awareness of your brand, engage with a mass audience and drive customer loyalty.
You can align with one of our many support services, special projects, or our key annual fundraising campaigns, including:
- World’s Greatest Shave
- Light the Night
- U.G.L.Y Bartender of the Year
- 55 for 5
- Accommodation centres
- Patient transport
- Fit to Thrive
- Cooking for Chemo
We can help deliver a partnership that meets your marketing objectives while raising the vital funds needed to support those affected by blood cancers throughout Australia. We look to provide Corporate Social Responsibility opportunities that range from engaging employees, cause related marketing, and developing new or existing programs that relate to our partners industry or area of expertise.
Benefits of partnering with the Leukaemia Foundation through sponsorship are:
- flexible, tailored sponsorship packages
- positive publicity and increased brand profile from the association with one of Australia’s best-loved charities
- engagement and promotion of your products and services to a key target audience.
- access to networking opportunities for your stakeholders to build relationships with Leukaemia Foundation beneficiaries, senior members of staff and corporate partners
- demonstrate your Corporate Social Responsibility commitment by supporting those impacted by blood cancer and helping to find a cure.
By working closely with our partners we endeavour to create a clear link to your core values among our different audiences, giving a greater understanding and meaning to the relationship in stakeholders’ minds.
We aim to work with each partner on an individual basis to help meet your organisation’s marketing needs.
Want to know more about sponsoring the Leukaemia Foundation?
Fill out the form below for more information, or call 1800 620 420 to speak to the Business Partners Team.
Developed by the Leukaemia Foundation in consultation with people living with a blood cancer, Leukaemia Foundation support staff, haematology nursing staff and/or Australian clinical haematologists. This content is provided for information purposes only and we urge you to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis, treatment and answers to your medical questions, including the suitability of a particular therapy, service, product or treatment in your circumstances. The Leukaemia Foundation shall not bear any liability for any person relying on the materials contained on this website.