Building a partnership with the Leukaemia Foundation
Working with the Leukaemia Foundation gives your organisation and staff the opportunity to make a positive and lasting impact on the lives of blood cancer patients and their families.
When you partner with us you will be working with one of Australia’s best-loved and most-recognised charity brands. Market research in 2014 showed the Leukaemia Foundation was a top-10 charity when the public were asked to name three charities. Nine in ten people said they knew of the Leukaemia Foundation.
A strong framework is needed for any successful partnership and we aim to provide structure, direction, and flexibility for growth and development, ensuring your stakeholders and staff are fully engaged in the process and outcomes.
Our partnerships team has a wealth of experience and will work to understand your organisation’s targets and goals and guide you through the options available so that you’ll get the most out of working with us.
Whether aligning with your organisation’s social responsibility strategy or adopting a dynamic marketing-led approach to help fulfil your business and brand-building objectives, we can tailor a partnership to suit your needs, whatever the size of your company.
As a Leukaemia Foundation business partner you can support a specific program or area of interest, or the wider work of our charity. From simply displaying our donation tins to developing bespoke cause related marketing, we offer something for every organisation.
The benefits of a partnership
- A strategic partnership that delivers on your business, brand and community objectives while supporting those with blood cancer right across Australia.
- Drive positive brand awareness and image.
- Expanded media exposure and community recognition by aligning with one of the most trusted and respected brands in Australia.
- Options to develop cause-related marketing programs that directly impact sales and bottom line profit.
- Delivery of Corporate Social Responsibility objectives via a partnership based on the alignment of shared values.
- Motivated and engaged staff via employee engagement strategies and volunteering opportunities.
- Our growing online community is more than 8,400 strong, and each month we reach an average of 75,000 Australians through social media and our website.
- Our regular Lifeblood e-newsletter is sent to more than 10,000 people.
- Opportunities to engage a new audience with your brand by linking a product or service to one of our successful campaigns, appeals and events.
Gifts in Kind
Offering Gifts in Kind or pro bono services is a great way to support the Leukaemia Foundation of Australia and help beat blood cancers.
Gifts in Kind mean you can help those affected by blood cancer and drive lifesaving research in a way that is entirely relevant to your business. There are many ways your organisation can help, these are just a few:
- providing services or training as a one-off or long-term basis
- supplying equipment or products for our events, offices or accommodation villages
- donating shopping vouchers for families to use in a time of need
- giving professional advice.
Interested in partnering with the Leukaemia Foundation?
Fill out the form below for more information, or call 1800 620 420 to speak to the Business Partners Team.Last updated on October 23rd, 2018
Developed by the Leukaemia Foundation in consultation with people living with a blood cancer, Leukaemia Foundation support staff, haematology nursing staff and/or Australian clinical haematologists. This content is provided for information purposes only and we urge you to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis, treatment and answers to your medical questions, including the suitability of a particular therapy, service, product or treatment in your circumstances. The Leukaemia Foundation shall not bear any liability for any person relying on the materials contained on this website.