Parent’s Online Blood Cancer Support Group: Topic – The needs of parents supporting a child with blood cancer
When?10 March 2021, 11:30am-1pm AEST/12:30-2pm AEDT
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic – The needs of parents supporting a child with blood cancer
We know being a parent or guardian of a child with blood cancer (under 18years old) has it’s very own unique experiences and challenges. So we’re trialling this online group to find out whether a space like this to chat with other parents would be of benefit. Please join us to share your experience, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies in a supportive space.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be the parent or guardian of a child with a blood cancer diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
- Need to register.
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.