Blood Cancer Support Group
When?17 June 2021, 12-1.30pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Self Care
The diagnosis of blood cancer is ‘a marathon, not a sprint’. Taking care of ourselves & others is a key ingredient in how one paces themselves for this ‘marathon’. We will explore some of the barriers in life that stop us from taking care of ourselves, as well as discuss the benefits & explore different ways to take on self-care in our daily lives.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
Times are quoted in AEST (QLD, NSW, VIC, ACT, TAS). For WA, SA, NT, please check your timezone for correct start time.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.