Blood Cancer Support Group
When?23 April 2021, 1:00-2:30pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Negative Thoughts, Positive Actions
As humans, we are often geared to think in a more negative way. This most certainly applies when one is diagnosed with blood cancer. It is well established, if we can shift negative thoughts into more realistic / positive thoughts & actions, our quality of life & managing the daily impact of blood cancer can be improved. Together, we will discuss the challenges of negative thinking & some simple strategies for shifting these thinking patterns to enable you to better manage life day to day.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
- Need to register.
What you need to know:
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.