ONLINE Blood Cancer Support Group
When?11 August 2020
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Courage in the face of chaos
Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, our new online Blood Cancer Support Groups offer a place for you to chat to others with a blood cancer, share your story, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Should respect the different perspectives of others – no abuse or bullying will be tolerated
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection (on some devices, participants may be required to download the Webex app)
- Need to register.
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential – register here
- All times are quoted in Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) – currently NSW, Vic and Qld are in this time zone
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
We hope you can join us soon.