Blood cancer support group: Living with uncertainty
When?10 September 2020, 12pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Living with uncertainty
Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, our new online Blood Cancer Support Groups offer a place for you to chat to others with a blood cancer, share your story, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Should respect the different perspectives of others – no abuse or bullying will be tolerated
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- All times are quoted in Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) – currently NSW, Vic and Qld are in this time zone
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.
Heartfelt thanks to our partners for supporting Blood Cancer Awareness Month’s patient information and education: