Men’s Blood Cancer Support Group – Building your support network
When?15 February 2021, 12.30pm-2pm AEST/1.30-3pm AEDT
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Building your support network
Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, our online Men’s Support Groups offer a place for you to speak with other men with blood cancer, share your story, exchange information and learn healthy coping strategies.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older, male, and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the male carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
- Need to register
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.