Men’s Blood Cancer Support Group
When?27 April 2021, 11.00am-12:30pm AEST
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Fatigue – what you can do about it?
Cancer-related fatigue is a common experience for people living with blood cancer. It’s important to understand what causes it and how it differs from general fatigue. Apart from the obvious physical impact on everyday life, it can also affect mental health and functioning. During this session, we explore expectations & understanding of fatigue, management strategies and where to seek professional support. Together, we will share our personal experience, knowledge and resources to assist one another in managing fatigue.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older, male, and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the male carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.