Blood Cancer Support Group
When?24 August 2023, 12:30-2pm (VIC / TAS / NSW / ACT / QLD)
Where?Online via Zoom
Topic: Self care
The diagnosis of blood cancer is ‘a marathon, not a sprint’. Taking care of ourselves & others is a key ingredient in how one paces themselves for this ‘marathon’. We will explore some of the barriers in life that stop us from taking care of ourselves, as well as discuss the benefits & explore different ways to take on self-care in our daily lives.
These groups are interactive in nature & your participation is highly valued. We encourage cameras to be turned on for the session to create a warm and safe environment for all participants.
Group sizes are limited so registration is essential.
12:30-2pm – NSW / VIC / ACT / TAS / QLD
12-1:30pm – SA / NT
10:30am-12pm – WA
Things you need to know to participate:
- You must be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis.
- Support groups close 15 minutes after start time. If you arrive after this, you’ll be unable to join.
- We ask you abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality and respect.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration, please check your junk or spam folders.
- If you have trouble joining the meeting, this instructional video may help – Joining a Zoom meeting.