Blood Cancer Support Group
When?13 July 2023, 6:30-8pm (VIC / TAS / NSW / ACT / QLD)
Where?Online via Zoom
Topic: Fear of cancer recurrence
One of the greatest concerns for people living with blood cancer is the worry of blood cancer returning. Subsequent feelings of fear, uncertainty and anxiety are very common. For some, these feelings are mild, for others they are significant & may impact on your quality of life. Living with these feelings can be really challenging. In this group, we will have the opportunity to explore these feelings in a safe space, as well as discuss strategies to help manage living with this uncertainty.
Group sizes are limited so registration is essential.
6:30-8pm – NSW / VIC / ACT / TAS / QLD
6pm-7:30pm – SA / NT
4:30-6pm – WA
Things you need to know to participate:
- You must be 18 years or older and have a blood cancer diagnosis or be the carer or support person of someone with that diagnosis.
- Support groups close 15 minutes after start time. If you arrive after this, you’ll be unable to join.
- We ask you abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality and respect.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration, please check your junk or spam folders.
- If you have trouble joining the meeting, this instructional video may help – Joining a Zoom meeting.