Online Bereavement Support Group: Topic – The waves of grief
When?2 March 2021, 1:00pm-3:00pm AEST/2:00pm-4pm AEDT
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: The waves of grief
Grief is a natural, powerful and human response to the loss of someone close to us. Facilitated by experienced Blood Cancer Support Coordinators, this group supports those people dealing with grief and bereavement.
“Grief can be like the waves of an ocean, coming and going, wild and thrashing or gentle rolling. Come to the online grief support group to gain an understanding what this means for you and what can help at this time”. Shirley Cunningham, National Grief Lead.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be bereaved by a blood cancer living in Australia.
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
- Need to register.
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Times are quoted in both Australia Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and Australian Daylight Savings Time (AEDT) – ensure you check whether your state uses standard time or daylight savings
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.