Bereavement Support Group
When?30 November 2021, 1:00pm-3:00pm AEDT
Where?Online – via Webex link
Topic: Coping with the festive season
The festive season can be a beautiful time of year for many people; however, this time of year can bring out feelings in some people that are not all joyous. In this session we will explore the way we as individuals experience Christmas and some helpful hints to assist you in coping with the myriad of emotions you may experience and getting the best out of this festive season. This last year has been a very unusual and challenging year, so we also take time to reflect on this in a safe space and support one another to take it easy on ourselves.
All groups are 100% confidential and free of charge. Groups will be limited to 15 people to give everyone an opportunity to listen and be heard.
- 12.30pm-3.30pm (SA)
- 11.30am-1.00pm (NT)
- 12.00pm-2.000pm (QLD)
To participate you:
- Need to be 18 years or older and be bereaved by a blood cancer living in Australia.
- Will abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality & respect
- Will need a PC, laptop, tablet or smartphone with an internet connection
- Participants joining from an iPhone/android phone/iPad, should download the webex app prior to the group session
What you need to know:
- Registration is essential
- Please check your junk or spam folders if you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration.
Download the Webex app for your phone or tablet here:
We hope you can join us soon.