Bereavement Blood Cancer Support Group
When?15 August 2023, 11am-1pm AEST
Where?Online via Zoom
When someone significant in your life dies, to live without that person can feel overwhelming, incredibly lonely and isolating. Everything in life changes. The purpose of this session is to support each other in this extremely challenging space and to share, validate and explore the challenges of loneliness in bereavement.
These groups are interactive in nature & your participation is highly valued. We encourage cameras to be turned on for the session to create a warm and safe environment for all participants.
Group sizes are limited so registration is essential.
11am-1pm – NSW / VIC / ACT / TAS / QLD
10:30am-12:30pm – SA / NT
9-11am – WA
Things you need to know to participate:
- You must be 18years or older and have experienced the death of a loved one from blood cancer in the last 3 years.
- Support groups close 15 minutes after start time. If you arrive after this, you’ll be unable to join.
- We ask you abide by the principles of privacy, confidentiality and respect.
- If you don’t receive a confirmation email of your registration, please check your junk or spam folders.
- If you have trouble joining the meeting, this instructional video may help – Joining a Zoom meeting.