The Leukaemia Foundation takes an active part in our industry through memberships and contributions of our people, including the following:
- Australian Leukaemia and Lymphoma Group (ALLG) Tissue Bank Management & Marketing Committees – representatives
- Australian Health Consumer Advocacy Group – steering group member
- Australian Cancer Consumers network – to coordinate the recruitment, training and mentoring of consumer reps forgrant review committees
- Cancer Australia – steering group member
- Cancer Research Leadership Forum – member
- Cancer Voices Australia – member
- Consumers e-Health Alliance – provide consumer scrutiny of PcEHR
- Consumers Health Forum – advisory committee
- Hospital Allied Accommodation Australia Network– steering committee
- International Lymphoma Coalition – Chairperson
- Luminous Awards – judging panel, recognising excellence in oncology journalism
- MECFS Australia – Board Member, dedicated to Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (Chronic Fatigue Syndrome)
- Rising Sun – member of steering group to build support and advocacy groups in Asia.
Developed by the Leukaemia Foundation in consultation with people living with a blood cancer, Leukaemia Foundation support staff, haematology nursing staff and/or Australian clinical haematologists. This content is provided for information purposes only and we urge you to always seek advice from a registered health care professional for diagnosis, treatment and answers to your medical questions, including the suitability of a particular therapy, service, product or treatment in your circumstances. The Leukaemia Foundation shall not bear any liability for any person relying on the materials contained on this website.