Superannuation and insurance: legal rights for blood cancer patients
Maurice Blackburn Lawyers solicitor, John Berrill, has provided factsheets to guide blood cancer patients through the legal issues associated with superannuation and insurance in their State or Territory.
- Accessing your superannuation
- Superannuation disability and death benefits
- Insurance disability benefits
- Getting new insurance or superannuation
- Superannuation/insurance and Centrelink
Blood cancer patients can also access the Super and Insurance Advice Service for free legal advice: call Maurice Blackburn Lawyers on 1800 810 812.
Click on the link below to access documents relevant to your state:
Please note: these factsheets have been provided independently as a guide only. The Leukaemia Foundation recommends patients also consult their legal or financial advisors. Please if you have any queries or would like to provide feedback.