Membership of Leukaemia Foundation Queensland
If you live in Queensland, you can become a member of the Leukaemia Foundation, either directly through central office, or through a branch.
Membership offers you an opportunity to become a part of a successful, dynamic and friendly association dedicated to caring for people with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood diseases. Members can:
- serve as volunteers under the protection of incorporation, volunteer insurance and public liability insurance;
- join in branch and fundraising activities;
- grow personally and professionally through volunteering to take on executive position/s within their local branch (eg President, Treasurer, Secretary, PR representative, patient support representative);
- facilitate programs and activities that directly support patients and their families in their own communities;
- provide input to the future direction of the Foundation;
- attend the annual Foundation Conference and vote at the Leukaemia Foundation of Qld AGM;
- receive the Foundation's The Carer and Members' News newsletters;
- experience the fellowship, friendship and networking opportunities provided through being part of the 'Leukaemia Family'.
The Leukaemia Foundation's membership provides the solid foundation from which all other programs can be built.