KOKODA Track 70th Anniversary Trek
|Across Australia||25 Oct 12 - 5 Nov 12|
|$700 Registration + fundraising of $9,000||Lisa Bates on 03 9863 6950 or dowload an info pack below|
The Leukaemia Foundation and Inspired Adventures invite you to take the trip of a lifetime on this exhilarating 70th Anniversary trek on the legendary Kokoda Track.
Join a group of like-minded Aussies on this unforgettable journey.
Challenge yourself on this unforgettable 12-day journey. By joining this adventure, you will be helping the Leukaemia Foundation fund free services to support Australians facing the challenge of blood cancer – from diagnosis, through treatment and beyond.
This is your chance to have a life-changing experience.
- Dates: 25 October - 5 November 2012
- Registration fee: $700 (non-refundable)
- Fundraising target: $9,000 ($4,270 travel costs & $4,730 donation to the Leukaemia Foundation)
- Trip duration: 12 days
- Physical challenge: 9 days
- Challenge grade: 5/5
- Accommodation: Hotels and comfortable camping
- Go to Download an info pack!