In Memory gifts
When someone close to us dies we experience grief, sadness and a deep sense of loss. Yet, this time of mourning can be a time to give hope to others.
A thoughtful way to pay tribute to someone, and help support others living with leukaemias, lymphomas, myeloma and related blood disorders, is to make an In Memory gift to the Leukaemia Foundation.
Donors can choose to make a one time gift, or ask relatives, loved ones and friends to make a gift in lieu of giving flowers.
Letter expressing condolences and appreciation
A letter expressing condolences and appreciation is sent to the next of kin or nearest family member of the person the gift is made in memory of. A letter is sent to all those who kindly made memorial gifts (their names are mentioned, but not the amount given).
Gifts to the Leukaemia Foundation $2 and over are fully tax deductible. Everyone who makes a memorial gift is sent a receipt, which can be used for tax purposes.
In Memory gift envelopes
When a family requests memorial gifts in lieu of flowers, if the Funeral Director does not already have a supply, then envelopes can promptly be delivered to the Funeral Director's premises by ringing freecall 1800 620 420.
To make an In Memory gift in honour of a loved one:
- Make an online In Memory gift now; or
- Please freecall 1800 620 420 from anywhere in Australia; or
- Please send a cheque/money order/credit card details by post to;
Reply Paid 9954
In your capital city
and include the following details:
- Your name and address (so that we can provide you with a receipt);
- The name of the person who has died; and
- The name and address of the next of kin or nearest family member.