Further resources and links
There are many websites that have information relevant to people living with blood disorders. If you need to discuss or get more information about what you have found on any of these websites speak with your specialist, nurse or allied health professional.
Some sites offer online forums. You can put forward a question or try to find someone in a similar situation. You will need to check that the information is credible by checking who prepared the information, what sources were used and see if there is a date.
Related blood disorders websites
- Amyloidosis Australia - www.amyloidosisaustralia.org
- Aplastic Anemia & MDS International Foundation (US) - www.aamds.org
- Primary Immunodeficiency Association (UK) - www.pia.org.uk (For immune disorders, e.g. Hypogammaglobulinaemia)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes Foundation (US) - www.mds-foundation.org
- Internationl Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation (US) - www.iwmf.com
- 'WMozzies' - health.groups.yahoo.com/group/WMozzies/ (An email support group for Australasian members of the International Waldenstrom's Macroglobulinemia Foundation)
Other websites with blood disorders information
- National Organisation for Rare Disorders (US) - www.rarediseases.org
See the other resources and links pages in the Leukaemias, Lymphomas, Myelomas, and Living with these diseases sections for more website links, including information on coping with these diseases, transplants and statistics.