Administrative Assistant - QLD
- Previous administrative experience preferred
- Three (3) casual positions from January 2017 to March 2017 (2 in Brisbane and 1 in Toowoomba)
- Be a part of a dynamic and caring team
We are currently seeking three (3) motivated, confident and energetic individuals to provide effective and efficient administrative support to our Community Fundraising team throughout the World’s Greatest Shave (WGS).
Duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Liaising with and providing effective and efficient backup support for the Community Fundraising team
- Compiling Direct Mail lists
- Handling telephone enquiries in a professional manner
- Being responsible for data entry for WGS
- Assisting with the recruitment of WGS participants and functions
The individual will possess:
Previous administration experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A professional telephone manner and approach to providing outstanding customer service
- Intermediate IT skills, including database experience, and Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and a sound knowledge of internet practice for information services
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise tasks, manage workloads under pressure and work to deadlines
- The skills to work on their own initiative while also working as a key team member
We have three (3) casual positions (2 in Brisbane and 1 in Toowoomba) commencing from January 2017 until March 2017.
HOW TO APPLY:
If the above sounds like you and you want to be part of a friendly, flexible team and looking for an opportunity to develop, please submit your cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the skills above and a copy of your CV, to email@example.com by Friday 9 December 2016. (Please note only applications with the right to work in Australia and those with a cover letter will be considered).
The Position Descriptions and other information is available below and further information can be obtained by contacting Debby Raaen (Human Resources Manager) on (07) 3318 4452.
The Leukaemia Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications form groups under-represented in the workforce. Learn more about our Reconciliation Action Plan on our website.
(We thank you for your interest in these roles and our organisation, however only those applicants shortlisted for interview purposes will be contacted)