Internal Communications Specialist - Brisbane
Work within the Brand and Marketing Division
Talented change communications specialist
Staff engagement during transformation period
Beating blood cancers by helping patients live longer and have a better quality of life.
This is an exciting opportunity to join the Leukaemia Foundation as we embark on transformational change to deliver greater and purposeful impact for the benefit of our key stakeholders and the Australian community.
Within this role, you will be responsible for developing and managing the internal change communication requirements for current and future change programs.
- Develop the internal communications plan for a change management process
- Create communications which gives context, defines new internal language and provides a framework for moving the organisation through a period of change
- Develop communications to help stakeholders understand the strategic direction of the organisation and to inspire people to be involved with the change
- Work with Executive Leadership Team to communicate change initiatives
- Design and implement a communications plan which focuses on creating a supportive and innovative culture
- Create and manage the intranet.
To be successful in this role, you will need:
- Demonstrated experience in developing and rolling out change communications in a complex environment
- Demonstrated experience working in a CMS and creating content across multimedia platforms
- Strong oral and written communication skills, especially developing and executing internal communication strategies and plans
- Strong planning and organising skills
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills
- A relevant tertiary qualification.
A competitive salary will be offered based on skills and experience. In addition, attractive salary packaging, which improves your take home pay, is available to all Foundation employees.
As a stellar communications specialist, we'd like you to outline your pitch for this role PLUS include your resume.
Applications without these two documents will not be considered.
The Leukaemia Foundation is a Child Safe and Equal Opportunity Employer