Blood Cancer Support Manager - Artarmon
- Are you passionate about cancer patient support?
- Wanting a change and to join a caring and supportive team?
- Seeking a Full Time role with competitive salary package and fully maintained motor vehicle supplied?
The Leukaemia Foundation is the only national not for profit organisation dedicated to the care and cure of patients and families living with leukaemia, lymphoma, myeloma and related blood disorders.
We are currently seeking a motivated and experienced person to lead and manage the efficient and effective delivery of best practice support services to patients, carers’ and their families affected by blood disorders across NSW/ACT.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Nursing or Allied Health Professional
- Post Graduate qualifications in Oncology / Haematology Nursing, Social Work, Behavioural Sciences, Management or related disciplines
- Extensive experience in the haematology clinical setting
- Minimum two (2) plus years’ experience in managing and developing a team in delivering quality services
- Proven ability and experience in the development, delivery and evaluation of support services
- Sound understanding and knowledge of trends, practices and philosophies relating to the provision of supportive care
- Self-motivated high level of initiative and a strong work ethic
- Budgetary management and reporting experience
- Solid computer literacy skills
- Current driver’s licence
- Genuine desire to work within the NFP sector
If you are interested in joining a caring, supportive and flexible team environment, please make application by providing a cover letter outlining how your skills and experience match the essential requirements above and a copy of your CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wed 21 December 2016. (Please note only applications with the right to work in Australia and those with a cover letter will be considered)
Position descriptions and other information is available below and further information can be obtained by contacting Snezana Djordjevic (Blood Cancer Support Manager) on (02) 4222 0601.
The Leukaemia Foundation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we encourage applications from groups under-represented in the workforce.
Learn more about our Reconciliation Action Plan on our website